OGF19 Reminder

Steve Crumb scrumb at ogf.org
Wed Jan 3 13:44:44 CST 2007

All,

OGF19, January 29-February 2, Chapel Hill, NC, US, is just around the
corner.  I wanted to send a reminder that the discounted registration period
ends January 19.  Take advantage of the lower rate by registering today at:
http://www.regonline.com/Checkin.asp?EventId=111730.  Make sure you provide
the 2007 Membership Code of "OGF2007" for organizational members and receive
an additional $100 membership discount.  And please forward this information
to individuals in your organization that are likely to come to OGF19 so they
too can take advantage of the membership discount.  The discount is
available during all registration periods, including on-site.

If you have not made your hotel arrangements, please do so soon.  There are
several high-profile sporting events occuring during our week in Chapel Hill
and rooms at the Sheraton and Courtyard by Marriott are going to fill up
fast.  Lodging information is available at:
http://www.ogf.org/OGF19/events_lodging_ogf19.php.

Also, any of you wishing to reserve a display table for the event, the
application is attached.  Please fill this out and fax to the number
included on the form by January 10.

I looking forward to seeing many of you in Chapel Hill!

Steve Crumb
Executive Director, OGF
scrumb at ogf.org
+1 312-895-5931 (new)