OGF20 Sponsorship Opportunities

john.ehrig at ogf.org john.ehrig at ogf.org
Tue Feb 13 11:28:36 CST 2007

Sponsorship opportunities are now available for OGF20/EGEE User Forum taking
place in Manchester, UK from March 7 -11, 2007.  At this event, the global
grid community will gather to develop grid standards, present real world
applications, and workshop Enterprise and eSciences best practices.  OGF20
also features a two day industry program, targeted to IT professionals that
will focus on grid case studies and solutions for business. The event
includes an exhibit area where you can showcase your products and network
with potential buyers.

SPONSORSHIP BENEFITS:

. Targeted audience of more than 800 grid technical and management leaders,
researchers and grid users from around the globe

. Unique opportunity to gain exposure for your company and products in the
sponsor exhibit area

. Gain access to the rapidly growing scientific grid user community at the
co-located EGEE User Forum

. Several exclusive offers to capture audience attention including
receptions for OGF and EGEE attendees and OGF co-branded promotional items

. Chair appreciation night sponsorship targeting the top 100 OGF technical
leaders

. Extensive networking opportunities at sessions and social events

Take this unique opportunity to gain exposure for your company and products
with our highly grid focused audience. Please see the attached sponsorship
prospectus for more information or visit our event website at
http://www.ogf.org/OGF20/documents/OGF20_Sponsorship_Prospectus.pdf

Regards,

John Ehrig
Open Grid Forum