OGF21 Update

Steve Crumb scrumb at ogf.org
Wed Aug 15 10:02:30 CDT 2007

Dear OGF Organizational Member,

Just a quick reminder that our extended "early bird" registration for OGF21
(Seattle, Oct. 15-19) ends this Friday, August 17.  If you haven't already
registered, please do so today by browsing to http://www.regonline.com/OGF21
and signing up.  Members who have renewed (and paid) their 2007 membership
may use the membership code "OGF2007" to receive the member discount.

While you are at it, don't forget to reserve your room at the Seattle Hyatt.
Additional information on lodging can be found at:
http://www.ogf.org/OGF21/events_lodging_ogf21.php.

Finally, we still have a number of sponsorship opportunities for OGF21.  If
you haven't yet browsed the sponsor prospectus, please take a moment to look
at the opportunities and email your choice to me.  You can download the
prospectus at:
http://www.ogf.org/OGF21/documents/OGF21_Sponsorship_Prospectus_r3.pdf

I'm looking forward to seeing many of you in Seattle!

Regards,

Steve Crumb
Executive Director, Open Grid Forum
scrumb at ogf.org