[ggf-compute] Compute Area today, Monday 6pm

Stephen M Pickles Stephen.Pickles at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Jan 30 13:28:46 CST 2007

We now have a project for the Compute Area on GridForge.
  http://forge.ggf.org/sf/projects/compute

I think I have added all the current chairs to the project.

I have also posted notes from yesterday's Compute Area Meeting
to the Compute Area Wiki:
  http://forge.ggf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.compute/wiki/HomePage

Stephen