[ggf-compute] No call tomorrow

Ramin Yahyapour ramin.yahyapour at udo.edu
Mon Dec 4 05:43:44 CST 2006

Dear Stephen,

here is the short status update on GSA-RG:

We had 2 telecons in the past month.
The work continued on:
- identifying  a JSDL subset for scheduler interoperability
- scheduler attributes to define the features of a scheduler
- agreement negotiation between schedulers within WS-Agreement
- requirements document

We requested two sessions for OGF19.

Ramin (and Philipp)