[ggf-compute] JSDL Status

A.S.McGough asm at doc.ic.ac.uk
Wed Nov 29 11:25:20 CST 2006

All,

We held off on the status until we'd had our call today.

JSDL is running along fine at the moment. Our complement of chairs is
working well and our new Secretary is working well. We have plans to
publish a new JSDL (version 1.1) into public comment around the time of
OGF19. This is just to deal with errata discovered in the 1.0 document
and represents little in the way of real changes. We have the
SPMDApplication extension for parallel jobs which will be published
around the same time and we are now settling into working on JSDL 2.0.
We hope to have 2 sessions at OGF19 and will most likely dedicate one to
the two documents and one to JSDL 2.0.

steve.. (on behalf of JSDL)

Dr A. Stephen McGough                       http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~asm