[ggf-compute] No call tomorrow

Stephen M Pickles Stephen.Pickles at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Nov 28 12:03:53 CST 2006

There will be no Compute Area Call tomorrow,
as both Ramin and myself are unavailable to chair it.

Short progress updates by email to this list
will be very welcome, as usual.

At the GFSG call today, I learned of an activity
under way to conduct an audit of the enforceability
of the OGF IP policy. For this to work, it seems
that at the start of all working group meetings
INCLUDING CONFERENCE CALLS the chair MUST remind
the participants that the OGF IP policy applies.
I know that I've neglected to do this in the past.
Please try to remember this in your working group
calls.

Stephen