[ogf-alumni] OGF37 Early Registration Reminder

OGF Events events at ogf.org
Thu Feb 7 07:14:16 EST 2013

Greetings from Charlottesville!

That time of the year is almost here! Open Grid Forum’s 37th
conference, the first one of 2013, will be held March 11-13 at the
University of Virginia Charlottesville, Virginia, USA.

For those of you that have already registered, we are looking forward
to welcoming you all to Charlottesville and to another OGF event.

For those of you that haven’t registered, we just wanted to remind you
that the early registration deadline is fast approaching and will
close on Saturday 9th February, 2013.

The registration form and the detailed schedule, containing
information about the speakers and programs can be found on the
official OGF37 website (http://www.ogf.org/OGF37/).

Don’t forget to also register for your free seat at the OGF reception
via http://www.uvacse.virginia.edu/events/open-grid-forum-monitcello-tour-and-reception/

Please note that the regular registration prices will begin on
February 10th and end on March 7th, 2013 and Late/Onsite prices begin
on March 08, 2013. All registration ends on March 14, 2013.

See you at OGF37!

Warmest Regards, The OGF Board