[ogf-alumni] Announcing OGF 37 11-13 March, 2013 at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Virginia.

OGF Events events at ogf.org
Fri Jan 18 06:44:23 EST 2013

Dear Open Grid Forum Alumnus,

The Open Grid Forum (OGF) is organizing its 37th global conference on
11-13 March, 2013 at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville,
Virginia.

It is our first event of the year and as such we would like to have an
especially powerful and productive impact.  Not to mention that
Charlottesville will be beautiful in the spring and traveling to
Charlottesville is also extremely affordable. From any of the major
airports in Europe, flights average 675 Euros and hotel rooms average
110 Euros per night.

OGF conferences offer open forums that build the community, explore
trends, share best practices and consolidate these best practices into
standards. The OGF conference will be filled with many speakers, along
with information-packed workshops and will be attended by leading
business, government,

The registration form and the detailed schedule, containing
information about the speakers and programs can be found on the
official OGF37 website (http://www.ogf.org/OGF37/).

See you in Charlottesville!

Sincerely yours,

  The OGF Team