[Ogf-affiliates] OGF Affiliates meeting/session at OGF-24

lee at aero.org lee at aero.org
Mon Aug 11 18:05:04 CDT 2008

All,

I would like to get a nose-count for the number of affiliates
that will be attending OGF-24 in Singapore.

I know that for some people this will be a long journey.
However, if there is critical mass, I'd like to schedule a session
where we can review goals, issues, and strategies
for OGF as a whole and for individual members.

If your organization has an Asia-Pacific representative,
perhaps they can attend since it would mean less travel.

Please let me know asap if you are attending!

Thanks,

---Craig
Dr. Craig A. Lee, lee at aero.org
President, Open Grid Forum, www.ogf.org
Senior Scientist, High Performance Computing
The Aerospace Corporation,  M1-102
2350 East El Segundo Blvd.
El Segundo,  CA  90245   USA
voice: 310-336-1381
fax:   310-336-0613
http://www.aero.org

The Aerospace Corporation operates a non-profit,
federally funded research and development corporation.