[occi-wg] A new paper related to OCCI Platfom

Pierre-Yves Gibello pygibello at linagora.com
Fri Feb 2 07:05:06 EST 2018

Le 01/02/2018 à 20:01, Sill, Alan wrote:

> From an OGF and community point of view, the natural question would
> seem to be whether some of these concepts can be formalized through a
> revision or new derivative document to replace the existing one
> (https://www.ogf.org/documents/GFD.227.pdf) that can serve as a basis
> for further enhancing the OCCI specification set. There could be other
> documents in he set that need updating or revision based on practical
> experience.

Hi,

We already proposed such an evolution in 2017 : see below, mail exchange
btw Boris Parak, Thijs Metsch, Philippe Merle and I, initiated on the
occi-wg mailing list.

The return was positive... then nothing happened, so we gave up
proposing evolutions (because we were somewhat convinced the current
release of OCCI Platform would be the last one !)

Attached, the latest OCCI Platform we produced (and below, the full mail
exchange).

Regards,
  Pierre-Yves Gibello - Linagora