[occi-wg] Input for column on IoT

Wolfgang Ziegler wolfgang.ziegler at scai.fraunhofer.de
Fri Feb 10 11:54:55 EST 2017

Hi Alan,

I am aware of people using WS-Agreement in the domain of IoT. And Jens mentioned that ATOS intends to useWS-Agreement in a joint IoT project. Would this be interesting?

Best regards

Wolfgang

--
         Wolfgang Ziegler   www.scai.fraunhofer.de/ziegler.html
   Fraunhofer Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)

SmartLM - Software License Technology for Grids, Clouds, SOA: www.smartlm.eu

          CoreGRID Network of Excellence.   www.coregrid.eu