[occi-wg] Special Session about OCCI at Closer 2016

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Sun May 22 17:24:06 EDT 2016

Would it be possible to prepare a summary document, like a rapporteur's document or other similar summary, to put out s an OGF informational document at this time?

I have a student who recently finished a Master's degree project on OCCI-CIMI-(OpenStack)Nova comparisons that many of you commented on that we plan to put out as an informational document in this spirit also. I think the more that we can do to make it easy to find p[practical information on OCCI implementations for general consumption, the better. This seems like a good opportunity.

Alan