[occi-wg] Special Session about OCCI at Closer 2016

Jean Parpaillon jean.parpaillon at free.fr
Thu Mar 17 05:33:25 EDT 2016

Dear all,
Thank you Augusto for organizing this session.
I would propose an official OCCI discussion to be announced during this
session. I have no doubt such discussion will appear informally during
the conference but for funding/administrative purpose, it would greatly
help to have it officially announced, and maybe let some people join
who could not otherwise.
Cheers,
Jean

Jean Parpaillon
--
Director @ OW2 Consortium
OCCIware Strategic Orientation Committee Chairman
im: jean.parpaillon at gmail.com
skype: jean.parpaillon
linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jeanparpaillon/en