[occi-wg] OGF activites at UCC 2016 and 2017 conferences

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Thu Apr 7 06:27:27 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I am co-chair for the Utility and Cloud Computing (UCC) 2016 program committee in December of this year and will be general chair for the one we are co-hosting (UCC 2017) the following year in Austin, Texas USA. UCC 2016 will be in Shanghai and UCC 2018 (the year after the one we are hosting in Austin) will most likely be in Zurich.

There are good possibilities to build in good cooperation between OGF and these conferences, and perhaps to co-host workshops, plugfests or data-oriented activities also with this and the usually associated Big Data Science, Engineering and Applications (BDSEA) conferences that are frequently co-located with the UCC conferences.

Jus wanted to poll the group here on this topic, and pass on the Call for Papers and related information about the web sites. If we want to do plugfests or have any associated activities, now is the time to speak up in order to get these included in the plans and to get started on preparations. Please speak up if you are interested and/or can help.

http://computing.derby.ac.uk/ucc2016/

http://computing.derby.ac.uk/bdsea2016/

Alan