[occi-wg] Progress on OCCI v1.2; schedule for group meetings and interactions; implementation questions

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Tue Sep 1 14:39:53 EDT 2015

Hi OCCI-WG’ers,

I notice that the Trello activities have been set up for processing of v1.2 comments, but have not seen activity since then. Is here a schedule or plan for joint work there?

Also, I have some students working this fall on testing OCCI and CIMI implementations here, and doing a comparison once we get implementations that are working well. I’d like to exchange notes on this with folks who are working especially on OpenStack implementations, for topics such as moving from nova-network to neutron and working with the different keystone add-ons and authorization schemes. If you are working on such an implementation and would like to exchange notes, or have folks who would be interested in working with our students here on similar topics, please let me know directly.

Thanks!

Alan