[occi-wg] pOCCI testing

Boris Parak xparak at mail.muni.cz
Thu Nov 26 12:18:48 EST 2015

Hi Jean,

On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 6:07 PM, Jean Parpaillon
<jean.parpaillon at free.fr> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I've tested erocci against pOCCI.
> First, thanks for pOCCI ! I am trying to find contributors and/or
> personal time for improving this test suite.
>
> I've already filled some tickets on github and proposed a pr:
> https://github.com/CESNET/pOCCI/issues

excellent, thank you! Our guys will look at these and respond ASAP.

> Many of these tickets are about interpretation of the text rendering
> and/or HTTP protocol. May you have a look and tell me if we intend to
> update specifications or not ?

You mean updating the upcoming v1.2 to clarify issues mentioned above?
Sure! We are in the final stages of adding feedback from the public
comment (& clean-up). We can definitely go through these and add
clarifications here and there.

> Regards,
> --
> Jean Parpaillon