[occi-wg] OCCI wg organization

Jean Parpaillon jean.parpaillon at free.fr
Wed Nov 11 05:43:00 EST 2015

Hi,
During last months, we have seen few activity on the OCCI-wg mailist
and the release of 1.2 specifications has been postponed many times.

To be honest, the OCCI-wg behaves like either it would be a mature
standard (no evolution needed), either a deprecated one.
(Un)fortunately it is not the case as there many activity around it,
needed and wanted.

I suppose that a first step to arrange this situation would be to have
someone in the group officially responsible for leading the
discussions, establishing deadlines, and so on.

May we agree on defining a new organization of the OCCI-wg which
reflect the really activity of its members ?

Best Regards,
--
Jean Parpaillon
im: jean.parpaillon at gmail.com