[occi-wg] OW2con'15, Paris Open Source Summit, Programming Contest Winners

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Sat Nov 7 00:30:11 EST 2015

Correction:

Autocorrect ate Jean's actual email address domain, which is inria.fr<http://inria.fr>

Please reach out to him if you can help with the Cloud Plugfest or have technologies to contribute or test.

Thanks,
Alan

On Nov 5, 2015, at 11:33 AM, Sill, Alan <alan.sill at ttu.edu<mailto:alan.sill at ttu.edu>> wrote:

Dear OCCI-WG members,

Please note also that Jean Parpaillon and colleagues at OW2 are hosting Cloud Plugfest 22 as part of the OW2Con and other related open source software events in Paris week after next.

Please reach out to Jean directly by email (jean dot parpaillon at india dot fr) if you can help to provide support for any OCCI or other standards adopters and/or interested parties who will be attending this event.

Details are linked from the Cloud Plugfest web site — http://cloudplugfest.org

Other information is included in the message below.

Note we do not plan to have a Cloud Plugfest at EGI Bari or at UCC 2015 at this point as far as I know. Solicitations and opportunities for Cloud Plugfests or other interactions between the group and community in the future would be welcome, so please don’t be shy about reaching out if there are other opportunities for this type of work in the future.

Alan

Begin forwarded message: