[occi-wg] Fwd: OGF and EGI: OCCI, GLUE, etc

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Mon May 4 11:28:30 EDT 2015

FYI. Session requests (even for sessions that are largely remote) for OGF 44 are nearly final but can still be requested.

https://redmine.ogf.org/projects/ogf-44/issues

https://redmine.ogf.org/projects/ogf-44/issues/new

Alan

Begin forwarded message:

From: Tiziana Ferrari <tiziana.ferrari at egi.eu<mailto:tiziana.ferrari at egi.eu>>
Date: May 4, 2015 at 4:43:22 AM CDT
To: Sara Coelho <sara.coelho at egi.eu<mailto:sara.coelho at egi.eu>>
Cc: Peter Solagna <peter.solagna at egi.eu<mailto:peter.solagna at egi.eu>>, Alan Sill <alan.sill at ttu.edu<mailto:alan.sill at ttu.edu>>, Malgorzata Krakowian <malgorzata.krakowian at egi.eu<mailto:malgorzata.krakowian at egi.eu>>, Sven Gabriel <sveng at nikhef.nl<mailto:sveng at nikhef.nl>>, Enol Fernández <enol.fernandez at egi.eu<mailto:enol.fernandez at egi.eu>>
Subject: Re: OGF and EGI: OCCI, GLUE, etc

Yes, plenty of interest from the federated cloud team as EGI is contributing to standardization in both groups. I already informed them that OGF 44 could host sessions in those two areas to stir participation. Alan please let us know when the OGF Programme is final so that We can advertise It through our channels, thanks
Tiziana