[occi-wg] Draft of OCCI 1.1 profile for VM templates/flavours

Boris Parak xparak at mail.muni.cz
Tue Mar 17 08:21:07 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

I have here, for your consideration, one of the first "formal" outputs
of EGI FedCloud's work with OCCI -- The OCCI Resource Template
Profile. We would very much like to hear your opinions, comments
and/or suggestions.

After this (brief, hopefully) internal discussion phase, we would like
to push for a public comment phase as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Cheers, Boris
---
CESNET / EGI FedCloud