[occi-wg] OCCI session @ OGF-43 ?

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Mon Feb 16 05:53:08 EST 2015

Let me say, I would LOVE to see one or more sessions scheduled -- tell us what will work for the group any time in the GEC schedule Wednesday through Friday March 25-27 as in the GEC link on the OGF web site -- even if these have to be conducted remotely.

I would also like to ask for help running an in-person or remote virtual cloud plugfest. We will have people there who will definitely want to learn more about OCCI.

P.S.: Will there be a community OCCIware or other implementation community group interest? (rOCCI, EGI Federated Cloud implementation, etc.)?

Alan