[occi-wg] Status of JSDL Rendering

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Tue Feb 3 17:05:50 EST 2015

Hi Folx,

the JSON Rendering Document [1] continues to be in Limbo (also known
as 'Author Action' state).  The received comments [2] seemed useful
and straight forward to implement -- and in fact the replies seem to
indicate some were implemented.  Could you please try to tend to the
remaining comments, and to resubmit the spec for publication?

Many thanks,

  Andre.

[1] https://redmine.ogf.org/issues/96
[2] https://redmine.ogf.org/projects/editor-pubcom/boards/19

--
'So much time, so little to do...' (Garfield)