[occi-wg] Open Grid Forum and the OCCI 1.2 Standard - NIST CCFW VIII July 2015 - YouTube

Boris Parak xparak at mail.muni.cz
Mon Aug 10 14:49:50 EDT 2015

Hello Alan,

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 8:25 PM, Sill, Alan <alan.sill at ttu.edu> wrote:
> Thought you would be interested in the following link to the video of the talk that I gave at the NIST Cloud Computing Forum and Workshop VIII in Gaithersburg, Maryland about a month ago describing OGF and introducing OCCI v1.2.
>
> Comments are welcome.  On the current document set, how is the status after conclusion of public comments?

in the following weeks (depending on availability of all involved), we
will organize a meeting and discuss issues/comments raised during the
public comment. Aside from ongoing discussions about JSON rendering
(attributes, mostly), comments address minor details/needed
clarifications. I also have a few notes of my own; regarding
formatting, wording and consistency between documents.

At this point, we should probably agree on a discussion + merge
window. Let's wait for Andy and Thijs :-)

Would anyone else be willing to participate in the discussion?

> Alan

Boris