[occi-wg] Fwd: Registrations and Rooms for the OGF44

Jean Parpaillon jean.parpaillon at free.fr
Thu Apr 30 06:41:34 EDT 2015

Hi Alan and all,
I am finally glad to announce that I will attend OGF 44.
I would be interested in presenting the following topics:
- an OCCI 1.2 testsuite dashboard in javascript/angular.js
- erocci news
- OCCIware news

Philippe Merle, myself and other from OCCIware project have succesfully
submitted a paper about a formal study of OCCI metamodel. It will be
presented at CLOUDS conference in NYC.
If possible, Philippe Merle would be interested in presenting the paper
remotely, as he can not attend physically.

Is it possible ?

Regards,
Jean