[occi-wg] OCCI-notifications

Augusto Ciuffoletti augusto at di.unipi.it
Tue Sep 23 06:20:08 EDT 2014

Dear all,

following the initial statement of the problem at OGF42 and the remote
discussion on the shared documents I have produced an initial version for
the "OCCI Notification" document. You can find it on the repo, in a
specific "notification" branch; for your convenience, the pdf can be
downloaded from
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sxkxiwrnpuh9v2v/notification.pdf?dl=0.

Comments are welcome.