[occi-wg] Corekube: Running Kubernetes on CoreOS via OpenStack

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Wed Sep 17 00:28:26 EDT 2014

Thought you would also be interested in the following link.This and the previous one show examples of needs for scheduling and controlling containers in various cloud infrastructure environments that we can think about when extending OCCI to these use cases.

Topic:
In this post, we will be reviewing how to deploy Kubernetes onto a cluster of CoreOS VM's via OpenStack to enable a management system for Docker containers. Specifically, we do so using the ease of OpenStack Heat, Rackspace Cloud Servers & Cloud Networks, CoreOS, its cloud-config model, as well as its etcd and fleet API's to not only lay down the infrastructure, but provision it accordingly.

Link:
https://developer.rackspace.com/blog/running-coreos-and-kubernetes/

Alan