[occi-wg] OCCI-notifications

Augusto Ciuffoletti augusto at di.unipi.it
Tue Sep 16 06:17:16 EDT 2014

I agree with you that notification should be considered as a model, as an
extension that introduces new resources and links, just like IaaS
Infrastructure. I guess that this gives us all the tools to produce an
effective model, without the side effects of introducing new core concepts.

I do not agree about the limitations you address: this depends on how we
model the relevant concepts. If we'd use mixins, you could associate them
virtually to anything, but for the same reason they are weak in formulating
recommendations. So it is really relevant to use the right tool for a given
task.

I hope to be able to propose my idea about that by the beginning of the
next week. Suggestions are always welcome.

Augusto

PS: thanks to all organizers and participants to the OGF sessions, for a
very productive and exciting meeting. In these times it is hard to find one
:-/