[occi-wg] An OCCI Compliant Model for PaaS Resources Description and Provisioning

Sami Yangui sami.yangui at telecom-sudparis.eu
Thu Nov 27 04:41:26 EST 2014

Dear OCCI working group members,

We are pleased to announce you the acceptance of our paper " An OCCI Compliant Model for PaaS Resources Description and Provisioning " in the Computer Journal published by Oxford University Press.The paper details our proposed Application and Platform resources OCCI extensions.

An early view of the paper is available at: http://comjnl.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2014/11/19/comjnl.bxu132
A free link access can be provided to interested members who do not have access to the Oxford journals platform.
Sincerely,

Sami YANGUI
PhD
SIMBAD Team - UMR SAMOVAR CNRS