[occi-wg] document update

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Thu Jun 19 10:22:12 EDT 2014

Dear Augusto,

the document is certainly still open for editorial comments.  What
*normative* changes are accepted though is up to the group and authors
to decide -- but significant normative changes would call for another
round of public comments, so there is a procedural barrier here.
Anyway, if that is needed, then better now than later... :)

HtH, Andre.