[occi-wg] [DRMAA-WG] Fwd: [wg-all] Early notice re. session proposals for OGF 42 at CAC 2014 Sep. 8-12 in London

Augusto Ciuffoletti augusto at di.unipi.it
Thu Jul 10 03:16:58 EDT 2014

I'm working at an implementation of the monitoring document: basically, a
distributed monitoring infrastructure is implemented and operated given its
OCCI-JSON representation. I plan to have some results ready for OGF 42, so
I'd be happy to show them in a non-specific session.

Augusto

Augusto Ciuffoletti
Dipartimento di Informatica
Università di Pisa