[occi-wg] JSON rendering issue

Boris Parak xparak at mail.muni.cz
Sat Jan 18 11:10:29 EST 2014

Hi Jean,

I don't think this is ambiguous in any way. The definition of string in JSON is:

A string is a sequence of zero or more Unicode characters, wrapped in
double quotes, using backslash escapes. [http://www.json.org/]

Hence:

{ "default":
        { "type": "string" }
}

is "default.type" with value 'string'

and

{ "default":
        "{ \"type\": \"string\" }"
}

is "default" with value '{ "type": "string" }'

Or am I missing something?

Cheers, Boris