[occi-wg] OCCI javascript client

Jean Parpaillon jean.parpaillon at free.fr
Fri Jan 17 04:36:16 EST 2014

Hi all,
I have just created a page to present what could be the expected
features of such client and to compare the status of existing
implementations, as to be check what can/should be merged.

Feel free to comment. The page is here:
https://github.com/lizenn/occi-js/wiki/Blueprint

I put in CC Gaetan, who has made most of the work on our implementation
(ie for the Lizenn project), even if the commit does not reflect,
because of repository changes.

Cheers,
Jean