[occi-wg] Invite: OCCI working group sessions at OGF 40

Metsch, Thijs thijs.metsch at intel.com
Tue Jan 7 10:58:13 EST 2014

Belayed happy new year to all!

OGF 40 is taking place next week in Oxford and two working sessions have been scheduled [1]. Hence I wanted to invite you all too those sessions. If possible I will try to enable remote access through Skype or similar. If you have any topics for discussion feel free to ping me.

Looking forward to meet those of you who will be available :) Cheers,

-Thijs

[1] http://www.ogf.org/dokuwiki/doku.php
Intel GmbH
Dornacher Strasse 1
85622 Feldkirchen/Muenchen, Deutschland
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Christian Lamprechter, Hannes Schwaderer, Douglas Lusk
Registergericht: Muenchen HRB 47456
Ust.-IdNr./VAT Registration No.: DE129385895
Citibank Frankfurt a.M. (BLZ 502 109 00) 600119052