[occi-wg] OCCI XML description

Ralf Nyren ralf at nyren.net
Thu Sep 26 15:15:04 EDT 2013

On Thu, 26 Sep 2013 12:02:56 +0200, Jean Parpaillon
<jean.parpaillon at free.fr> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I've begun to write an OCCI document for the XML rendering in a private
> git branch of occi-wg repository.
> I've pushed it on git repository.

Nice to see the work you are doing on this.

Now I feel like the "Git police" but it would be appreciated if you kept
the XML work in a separate branch. In general we should not commit to
master until the material has circulated on the occi-wg list and people
have had a chance to read it through.

To this end I created an "xml-data-format" branch for you and reverted the
commit on master. E.g.:

$ git fetch
$ git checkout -t -b xml-data-format origin/xml-data-format

regards, Ralf