[occi-wg] Fwd: Re: XML for OCCI

Ralf Nyren ralf at nyren.net
Tue Sep 24 07:36:08 EDT 2013

I think it would be really cool to have an XML data-format for OCCI :)

Priority wise I would like to see the protocol vs data-format split first
though. When that is done the JSON spec could finally be released and an
XML data-format would be much easier to accomplish as well.

Just my two cents.

regards, Ralf

On Tue, 24 Sep 2013 11:10:38 +0200, Jean Parpaillon
<jean.parpaillon at free.fr> wrote:
> Sharing this discussion on XML rendering...

OGF