[occi-wg] OCCI -WG session scheduled for 16:00 CET today

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Wed Sep 18 08:52:36 EDT 2013

Dear OCCI-WG people,

We have an OCCI-WG session scheduled to take place at 4 pm (16:00) CT today here at OGF 39 in Madrid.  THijs was not able to make it here in person to lead this, and I am tied up in the parallel Cloud Interoperability Week workshop going on today in a different room, so it would be good if we were to hear from as many people as want to connect remotely to talk to those who show up at the scheduled OCCI-WG session here today.

Andre Merzky will lead the local OCCI session and if people will respond who want to connect, we will try to fire up a Google video hangout, Skype session or other form of remote connectivity.

Please respond ASAP (the whole WG, and Thijs too if he is available) so we will know who wants to connect. There are people who would participate (mostly to talk about organizational and document topics) if the session takes place.

Thanks very much,

Alan