[occi-wg] Fwd: [CSC] List of standards

Jean Parpaillon jean.parpaillon at free.fr
Fri Oct 18 03:53:14 EDT 2013

Hi all,
My first thought is this is quite impressive list !

As a software architect, I have chosen to use OCCI because of these key
points:
- there are existing implementations, not only for interoperability but
also as a core protocol like in the CompatibleOne platform;
- it is based on a simple meta-model, which dovetails with
state-of-the-art technologies: RESTful, resource oriented, independant
from rendering;

Best regards,
Jean