[occi-wg] OCCI OpenStack implementation now on Stackforge

Andy Edmonds andrew.edmonds at zhaw.ch
Tue May 28 16:29:02 EDT 2013

Hey Gregor,
The doc can and will be. There's an ticket on the tracker system [1].

a Grizzly compatibility is being worked on but is not a major effort afaik
b Aspects on security - we can make that as part of the doc. activity.
c Tracker is here [2] and yet to be migrated. Do note that it uses the
whole openstack CI system.
d how it's implemented is detailed in the source ;-) It follows the very
same way as all openstack web services and leverages all relevant OS
frameworks. It is essentially a WSGI application and uses Thijs' SSF
framework for core OCCI support. OCCI-OS just provides the binding between
the OCCI model in SSF, some extensions and the internal openstack APIs.

HTH,
Andy

[1] https://github.com/tmetsch/occi-os/issues/45
[2] https://github.com/tmetsch/occi-os/issues/