[occi-wg] Inputs for current OCCI topics

Gary Mazz garymazzaferro at gmail.com
Mon May 27 15:13:45 EDT 2013

Hi Thijs,

I did notice a strong focus on technologies and APIs.

I didn't notice any use cases driving the technologies. Maybe a creating
list of use cases supported could be useful ?

  cheers,
gary

On 5/24/2013 4:19 AM, Metsch, ThijsX wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Andy and I have prepared some slides on current on-going topics for
> OCCI -- please feel free to comment here:
>
> https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1cSQbST1BDpDc8nG2_E2en9gPg_xhkcmqKG8I-5HGxPE/edit?usp=sharing
>
> During the next OCCI conf call we'll will discuss some more on this.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Thijs

> Intel Ireland Limited (Branch)
> Collinstown Industrial Park, Leixlip, County Kildare, Ireland
> Registered Number: E902934

Gary Mazzaferro
ph 303-257-4100
OGF: Counselor Open Cloud Computing Interface (OCCI) standards wg
OGF: Co-Chair Distributed Computing Infrastructure (DCI-Fed) standards wg
SNIA: Contributor Cloud Data Management Interface wg
NIST: Collaborator at NIST SAJACC, Federated Cloud Infrastructure and Taxonomy WGs