[occi-wg] Fwd: TS 103 142 - CLOUD. Test Descriptions for Cloud Interoperability v.1.1.1 is now available

Florian Feldhaus florian.feldhaus at gmail.com
Mon May 13 12:49:03 EDT 2013

FYI: This is the document I prepared last year for ETSI.

This document had already quite some attention within ETSI and TC Cloud and will probably play a role in the ETSI CSC efforts. Thus any comments / suggestions you may have would be very much appreciated. Best send them to Silvia Almagia, but I could help get them to the right place as well.

Cheers,
Florian