[occi-wg] Dedicated call on OCCI and Monitoring

Andy Edmonds andrew.edmonds at zhaw.ch
Wed Mar 27 08:21:58 EDT 2013

Reminder: the confcall on the monitoring work that Augusto has been working
on will be discussed at today's confcall.

The confcall will happen at 1800CET (see other timezones here [1]). I'll
send out the hangout URL closer to 1800.

Andy

[1]
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/meeting-planner-times.aspx?&L0=UTC&L1=IE&L2=CH&L3=US-CA&L4=&Day=3&Mon=4&Y=2013

Andy Edmonds Æ