[occi-wg] Presentation

Jean Parpaillon jean.parpaillon at free.fr
Wed Jun 26 04:17:46 EDT 2013

Dear all,
I am Jean Parpaillon. I am really interested in the OCCI I use through
CompatibleOne project [0]. I have been extensively using SNMP by the
past for managing heterogeneous systems and I consider OCCI to be a good
candidate for a simple and universal standard for cloud systems.

In the CompatibleOne project, we have been extended OCCI models for
various APIs, including SLA management, monitoring, etc and now trying
to address PaaS. We also working on generating OCCI servers
automatically from formalized models (in XML).
We are very interested in sharing our ideas and see how they could
improve the OCCI ecosystem.
A first step would be to participate in the bi-weekly call. Could you
tell when will the next one will take place ?

Talk to you soon,

[0] http://compatibleone.org/
--
Jean Parpaillon