[occi-wg] OCCI Monitoring API

Augusto Ciuffoletti augusto at di.unipi.it
Tue Jan 15 04:17:26 EST 2013

Let me remind you that what I'm submitting you is the very first official
release of the document. It is implicit that it *will* be modified in the
future, to take into account any sort of input. The relevant thing now is
to establish that we are seriously engaging in the production of this
document, and that we have an idea of its coverage and impact.

In conclusion, I wouldn't delay the check-in for the reason that we want to
synchronize with the work of another group: I think that the informal
deadline in the first days of February should be maintained, but before
that date we can still do whatever we want with that paper.

Augusto