[occi-wg] Reminder: next conf call - March 5 @ 5pm UTC

Metsch, ThijsX thijsx.metsch at intel.com
Tue Feb 26 06:03:08 EST 2013

Hi all,

I'd like to get our bi-weekly phone calls back on schedule. The next one will be next Tuesday (5th of March 2013) at 5pm UTC.

We use a google hangout when possible - I'll send around the details before the call.

Agenda for next meeting:

*         Recap on ongoing work (Core, JSON)

*         Quick discussion on Monitoring 4 OCCI

*         Future plans & steps

Looking forward to this call,

-Thijs
Intel Ireland Limited (Branch)
Collinstown Industrial Park, Leixlip, County Kildare, Ireland
Registered Number: E902934