[occi-wg] Request for clarification: Are multiple lines allowed?

Jamie Marshall ijm667 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 25 10:58:31 EST 2013

Hello Vincenzo,
for what it is worth, this is a point that I have encountered too, I was using the line wrapped value as specified in the HTTP 1.1 standard but it would appear that not many of the programmers that have been involved in writing the HTTP libraries of languages such as Python, Perl and Php, are aware of the HTTP 1.1 specifications. As a result if you line wrap values you may crash the client or server code due to this kind of thing. I have dropped back onto the simple stuff.
SincerelyJamie