[occi-wg] Request for clarification: Are multiple lines allowed?

Andy Edmonds andrew.edmonds at zhaw.ch
Mon Feb 25 10:10:00 EST 2013

Hi Vincenzo
Having a the same header repeated multiple times with different values is
allowable by the HTTP spec. OCCI respects (OCCI always aims to respect the
HTTP spec RFC2616) this hence why you may see two different renderings: one
with all values "compressed" into one header line or multiple same headers
with different values. If you "compress" each value must be ',' delineated.
Note these rules also apply if the content is supplied in the body (OCCI
specific).

HTH,

Andy

Andy Edmonds Æ