[occi-wg] rOCCI Amqp Frontend

Srba, Maik maik.srba at gwdg.de
Wed Oct 31 11:53:36 EDT 2012

Hi,

The rOcci Server now has a prototype for an amqp frontend. It is pending for preview in https://github.com/gwdg/rOCCI-server/pull/26. Please take a look and feel free to discuss and give feedback. I am pleased to your comments :-).

I hope that i can commit a example amqp client for rocci later today. So you can test the implementation.

Cheers
Maik

GWDG - Gesellschaft für wissenschaftliche
Datenverarbeitung mbH Göttingen
Am Fassberg 11, 37077 Göttingen

Fon: 0551 39-20364
Fax: 0551 201-2150
E-Mail: maik.srba at gwdg.de
WWW: www.gwdg.de
Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Ramin Yahyapour
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Prof. Dr. Christian Griesinger
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Göttingen
Registergericht: Göttingen
Handelsregister-Nr. B 598