[occi-wg] Info about OCCI Java client libraries

Edmonds Andrew (edmo) edmo at zhaw.ch
Tue Oct 9 16:22:43 EDT 2012

Brian - btw, if you intend to support the text/plain rendering then have a look at how rOCCI [1] does it. It uses an ANTLR grammar that I created sometime ago to create a ruby parser. There is details of the grammar here [2][3].

HTH,
Andy

[1] https://github.com/gwdg/rOCCI
[2] http://occi-wg.org/2012/02/29/occi-antlr-grammar/