[occi-wg] About OCCI in Cloud Plugfest this December

Silvia Almagia Silvia.Almagia at etsi.org
Tue Oct 9 08:41:58 EDT 2012

Dear Jazz,
Yes, there will certainly be some OCCI implementations attending the December cloudplugfest.
And yes, one of the event hosts will be ETSI in Sophia Antipolis, France.
There might be some additional hosts for December's event, this will be announced in the following days with the call for participation.
Hope this helps, just let me know if you need any further information,
Best regards,

Silvia, on behalf of the CloudPlugfest planning team

Silvia ALMAGIA
Technical Expert
Centre for Testing and Interoperability (CTI)
European Telecommunication Standards Institute (ETSI)
Tel: +33 (0)4 92 94 49 64
Mob: +33 (0)6 69 70 68 86

www.etsi.org
 Please consider the environmental impact before printing this e-mail